Modern and sophisticated line of gas napoleon fireplaces created in order to give a cozy and comfortable atmosphere in your home. Napoleon gas fireplaces are designed with the most advanced electronic technology of fire control, which can be made with just one touch of your fingers! The main difference between a gas fireplace – is its fuel system, which consists of a gas burner, in a rugged cast iron frame with fire-resistant glass screen.
The burner is decorated with ceramic heat-resistant false coals or wood to create the illusion of burning firewood in a conventional fireplace. Napoleon fireplace requires the installation of the chimney and equipped with a ventilation grille for air quality in order to avoid overheating the fireplace. All are equipped with a reliable system of sensors to monitor the level of thrust, temperature in the room and a fireplace, as well as the level of gas supply to the burner in order to avoid accidents. Decorative panels are available in four different versions (both traditional and modern appearance).
There are some advantages of napoleon fireplaces:
- the presence of a hidden door for easy access to the control panel;
- Upper chimney connection (GD / BGD34) or rear (GD / BGD33) for the greatest ease of installation;
- The ability to operate on natural gas or propane (user selectable);
- reflecting surface Micro Flame in the form of porcelain panels;
- technology yellow flame Yellow Dancing Flames;
- blind copper, steel, black, or paste, or insert an ornament in the form of a prism;
- the ability to work and inclusion in the absence of electricity due mV system;
- heatproof tempered glass with high heat dissipation;
- ability to adjust the level of 50% of the flame and heat to create maximum comfort and convenience;
- frame of the fireplace chimney for convenient coaxial output of the combustion products;